In accordance with the provisions of the second paragraph of Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce Solutions ENVISYO GLOBAL SL. with registered address in carrer Can Rosés 45, ES-08940 Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona (Spain) and ID number ES-B66212135 (the “Manager”) informs you that:
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors.
This website is using cookies.
Cookies are only associated to an anonymous user and your computer / device and do not provide references that reveal personal data.
At any time you can access the settings of your browser to change and / or block the installation of the cookies sent by the web, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of performance of the services may be affected if blocked.
This website uses different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are in the file browser to analyse the traffic patterns of the visits until the user leaves the page.
- Permanent Cookies: this type of cookies are stored on the hard drive of the device and are read each time a new visit is performed. Permanent cookies with an expiration date are established by the Internet browser used and will be deactivated from that date.
- Performance cookies: to remember user preferences for the tools found in a web services to avoid the reconfiguration.
- Geo location cookies: this type of files find out which country the user is when visiting the website. This feature allows the website to be displayed in the language of the user if different from English.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies are generated each time a user visits a website, the files are connected to the system of an external provider, which is Google Analytics. The cookie is created when visiting the website and will serve to identify the user anonymously. The main objectives are: to identify anonymously users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) for counting visitors and their trends over time, to identify which is the most popular content for users and to determine whether the user is new or if it has previously visited the site.
To uninstall from your browser cookies referenced in the previous sections, we encourage you to see parameters or options available on your web explorer.
The user, at any time, can block or delete the cookies installed on its computer by setting the browser options. Steps to configure each browser navigation or choose the major browsers:
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings button. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- Firefox: Options > Privacy > Custom settings https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: Settings > Options > History http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: Preferences > Privacy http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US